A Nugget from New Life Network
Scripture of The Day
April 24, 2021
For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.
( 2 Corinthians 1:20)
By Cheryl Henderson
This post came up on my memories today on FB. I am not sure who wrote it, but I really wanted to share it with you. I think we often forget God’s promises or we take them for granted. I pray this devotional will stir you up and bring to your your remembrance God’s promises for your life.
1. I will be with you. ( Hebrews 13:5 )
God said He will never leave us. He is with you always. You are never alone!
2. I will protect you. ( Psalm 91:11 ) God will command His angels to protect you wherever you go. All fear is gone.
3. I will be your strength. ( 2 Corinthians 12: 7-10 ) When I am weak He is strong
4. I will answer you. ( Jeremiah 33:3 ) Just call on Him He will answer.
5. I will provide for you. One of the names of God is Jehovah Jireh our provider. He will take care of us.
6. I will give you peace.( Philippians 4:6 ) He give s a peace that passes all understanding.
7. I will always love you. ( Romans 8:39 )
You are never out of His love. As you begin your day today take these promises with you. Apply them to the circumstances of the day. I pray that they will make you feel God’s presence. I pray that you feel empowered by the Holy Spirit. God’s Word is alive and it can bring life to you!